Michelle Mader, MBA MHA | President
Michelle Mader combines a passion for healthcare with a talent for strategic thinking, empowering clients to navigate complex, fast-paced challenges. She is an effective leader who inspires innovation, creative solutions and the delivery of concrete results. Her experience includes identifying growth opportunities and cultivating alignment within large, transformational healthcare systems.
- Master of Business Administration, Georgia State University
- Master of Health Administration, Georgia State University
- Bachelor of Science, Health Services Administration, Auburn University
- Columbia St. Mary’s Medical Center | Milwaukee, WI
- St. Vincent Health System, Multi-Campus Master Plan | Indianapolis, IN
- Sacred Heart Health System | Pensacola, FL
- Bon Secours St. Francis Health, Multi-Campus Master Plan | Greenville, SC
- St. Vincent Healthcare | Jacksonville, FL
- Intermountain Health | Salt Lake City, UT
- Roper St. Francis Healthcare Mount Pleasant Hospital | Charleston, SC
Ms. Mader also has experience in leading organizations within the healthcare industry as a hospital administrator at Navicent Health. Her experience ranges from board facilitation to system strategic planning and business analytics for various types of healthcare providers.