Sharon Conklin | Director, Operations
Sharon Conklin leads operational process improvement engagements for our healthcare clients. Trained by Edwards Deming in Total Quality Management (TQM) she brings a proven track record in resolving system-wide optimization challenges, reducing operational cost, creating organizational alignment, and maximizing resource utilization.
Sharon’s background in nursing, business and design givers her first-hand knowledge of relationships between building structures, operational improvement and the patient experience.
- Master of Business Administration, Kennesaw State University
- Master of Fine Art, Interior/Industrial Design, Academy of Art University
- Bachelor of Art, Kennesaw State University
- Associate of Science, Nursing, Jacksonville State University
- Wake Forest Baptist Health | Winston Salem, NC
- Beebe Healthcare System | Lewes, DE
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center Gainesville, GA
- University Hospital | Augusta, GA
- First Health | Pinehurst, NC
- Association of Hospital Resource Management
- American College of Healthcare Executives
- Association of Hospital Resource Materials Management